We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
The LegalZoom Experience Design (XD) community is focused on leveraging our craft to make our mission of democratizing law a delightful and intuitive experience for our customers. We are actively looking for a Product Designer who will make data-driven decisions that translate business goals into simple and elegant user-centric experiences. We're hiring for multiple roles across various initiatives.
We're looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual to match the culture of our in-house XD team. As a dedicated member of the team based in Los Angeles, CA, Bay Area, CA, or Austin, TX you will be responsible for the customer experience for major strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to translate business and user needs into delightful interactions
- Work through all aspects of the design process-from research and ideation to testing and polished visual design
- Contribute and evolve LegalZoom's design system and pattern library
- Visually and verbally communicate your design point of view with key stakeholders, including non-designers
- Participate in peer critiques and design reviews to continually improve your design practice
- A minimum of 4 years of product design experience, end to end
- Solid understanding of digital product design discipline
- Expert knowledge of current tools, such as Sketch, InVision, and Figma, along with the ability to learn new tools as they emerge
- Experience implementing and evolving design systems and pattern libraries
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, coding frameworks, and web technology is a plus
- Native app or dashboard design experience a plus
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description