Product Design Manager, Telehealth at GoodRx
In this role you’ll:
- Manage a growing patient design team to deliver compelling, informative, and engaging user experiences for HeyDoctor’s patient journey
- Roll up your sleeve and get hands-on to set up the initial design direction as needed, tackling and balancing different priorities while mentoring and providing guidance to your design team on their deliverables
- Think holistically about the user and product ecosystem, and how you and your team’s design impacts the providers while supporting quality of care for patients
- Conduct user research and tests to develop a deep understanding of providers’ mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors and use that feedback to push for refinement/improvement
- Work with the director of product design to manage staffing and resourcing of your team based on business and user priorities
- Regularly utilize your strong soft skills to persuade and build alignment through listening, negotiating, and making pragmatic decisions
- Partner with the lead product manager to inform and drive roadmaps and planning through the lens of the users through leading design-thinking workshops
- Help inform and provide input to the GoodRx design system
- Elevate the work the patient team is doing through regularly communicating and showcasing world class experiences
- Play a key part in hiring, onboarding, and improving our team’s culture and engagement
We’re looking for someone who’s:
- A well-rounded design leader well versed in all areas of design - including user research, user experience, visual, and interaction.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to embrace iterative product development while maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall user experience.
- A skilled designer as well as an empathetic leader willing to get hands-on with design, while guiding and mentoring a small but fast growing design team.
- Deeply collaborative and can bring teams together to solve problems.
- Strong communicator and story-teller, effectively elevating design-thinking across product, design, engineering, and relevant stakeholders
- A data-driven hustler, always seeking to find new high impact opportunities for the product that will help and support our patient users
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ruthless prioritizer, self-starter, reliable
Experience we’d like to see:
- 4+ years of experience designing for digital products and interactions, shipped successful products.
- 2+ years of experience managing a small design team while being hands on as needed.
- Confidence in advocating for and sharing user-centered design principles to support your team’s design direction.
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent prioritization and team management skills.
- Well versed in Figma, Adobe CS, and various design/collaboration tools.
- Demonstrated ability to persuade partners and diplomatically resolve conflict among team members.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Experience with complex ecosystems design or healthcare space is a plus.