At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for an Experience Architect at a Principal Designer level to lead the holistic UX vision of the GoodRx product suite.
In this role you will be responsible for conceptualizing how the various cross-vertical products connect and interact as a complete unified experience and system. You will leverage and create as necessary process tools such as Personas, Site maps, User Stories, User Journeys, Process flows, Service Blueprints, IA mappings, and more to create a clear picture of the entire user experience. You will be helping product teams build products that are easy for patients and providers to understand and navigate. Your work is a blueprint for the rest of the UX and Product organization to leverage. You will work closely with the Flex UX team to produce presentations, mocks, and prototypes that help the entire organization understand the broader site architecture and system. You understand our business requirements and goals, and help to drive those goals through thoughtful recommendations around how information is organized, how content is applied, and how interactions are considered.
As a Principal designer, you’ll be a leader in a creative and dynamic team, including product managers, data analysts, content strategists, UX researchers, and fellow designers at GoodRx.
- Work with product, senior leadership, marketing, and product leaders to define and clear unified vision for the GoodxRx user experience
- Define and lead the delivery of compelling, thoughtful, and flexible artifacts that map out and create a consistent framework for the entire suite of products
- Ensure timely execution of product design work streams from initial concept to released product
- Create a tangible holistic vision for the GoodRx user journey and product ecosystem
- Work with UX researchers to plan user research strategy and needs, and nurture a deep understanding of consumer’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors and use that feedback to push for refinement/improvement
- Articulate and communicate concepts, solutions, and systems through impactful storytelling, visualizations, prototyping, and formalized design documentation
- Plan and lead workshops and working sessions with participants at all levels from product squads all the way up to C-suite executives
- Synthesize ideas and generate innovative new ways of organizing information, ideas and solutions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., user interaction, graphic, HCI, product)
- 10-15 years of experience in UX or product design
- Experience designing outstanding web and app product platforms for editorial or consumer-oriented website
- Ability to leverage and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to make design decisions
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma)
- Ability to own design from whiteboard sketches to final concepts
- Strong team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and across multiple teams
- Ability to design and prototype UI for mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Experience with user testing, A/B testing, and design-thinking methodologies
- Detailed knowledge of visual design specifications and asset delivery for web, mobile and other platforms
- Data visualization and Illustration skills are a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.