We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and we’re looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations Team is where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, this highly collaborative cohort is the internal force that drives us forward. These one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
In your role as a Presentation Designer you will:
- Design impactful PowerPoint presentations that meet strategic goals
- Create custom PowerPoint templates and design solutions
- Provide quality assurance of all deliverables
- Uphold brand standards
- Create complex animations and slide transitions
- Manage creative responsibilities with little or no supervision
- Receive creative direction
- Present work to Lead Communication Designer and/or Creative Director
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Prepare production-ready print and digital assets
- Effectively multi-task
Successful Presentation Designers at BCGDV possess:
- Graphic Design experience
- Presentation Design experience
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other Creative Cloud programs
- Demonstrates passion for both Presentation and Visual Design
- AA BFA concentration in graphic design and/or multi-media design
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Copywriting and/or editing experience (a plus)
- Email and web development experience (a plus)
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.