What you'll do
- Design page layouts and interactions to create aesthetic and functional designs from concept to completion considering functionality and aesthetics.
- Design engaging, high-performing, on-brand marketing assets for Flowspace including ads, motion and static graphics, emails, and landing pages.
- Work closely with other designers, engineers, marketers, and data analysts to execute designs
- Evolve our web style guide and design systems.
- Design layouts and templates for sales and marketing collateral.
- Help strategize and define our web experiences.
- Contribute to brainstorming and idea generation sessions and take charge when needed.
- Participate in research activities and effectively translate customer needs into actionable design strategy (must be able to execute those requirements into design solutions).
- Help drive to final design recommendations, decisions, and design approval to enable artwork execution/production phases.
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per year for all staff or team gatherings (once we resume travel).
Who we're looking for
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a design related and creative role working directly for a company or agency
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, especially photoshop and Illustrator, or something similar
- Comfortable designing for both print and digital assets
- Solid foundational knowledge of visual design and demonstrated proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis and unity
- Active collaborator who engages with partners to make work better through an iterative approach
- Ability to create compelling visual content that sharpens understanding of a business concept, strategy, or data
- Ability to understand complex business strategy and simplify it for easy understanding
- Excellent project management skills, with an ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, easily adapt to changing priorities, and deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working closely with high level executives and key partners
- Skilled in HTML and CSS