Aspiration is the first VC-backed neobank on a mission to be the leading consumer financial services brand and company focused on sustainability and the environment. At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $200M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with colleagues in Design & Marketing to create brand assets for email, landing pages, digital ads, video & more
- Assist in weekly design requests, balancing multiple projects at once
- Iterate on creative assets; creating multiple versions and variants for testing
- Have an understanding of, and help collaborate on, an overarching strategy for customer acquisition and engagement
- Maintain consistency with creative assets while following brand guidelines
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in design, preferable with a marketing firm/agency
- Strong eye for layout, color correction, photo manipulation, illustration
- Strong experience in Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator (experience with Figma a plus)
- Skills in After Effects & Premiere are a plus - a willingness to learn even more
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital advertising and best practices
- Ability to take concepts to full ideas from moodboards, whiteboarding to final concepts
- Ability to take ownership of projects when needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment/quick learner
What You'll Get
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
Read Full Job Description