Learning Experience Designer
It's an amazing time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate but can't do it without enabling our users. The Learning Experience Designer has many responsibilities from researching topics, designing and building content, improving the learner experience, and enabling other teams to educate users on Miro. Your role will be critical in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale. With an emphasis on self-serve content and 1:many strategies, you will help our users achieve their desired outcomes with our platform.
Be one of the founding members of the Customer Education team at Miro! Work closely with colleagues in customer success and customer support to improve the overall customer experience. If you’re in Austin, help build out a brand new hub!What you’ll do
- Research best practices and the needs of the users to develop relevant and effective content.
- Design, develop, and update videos, articles, diagrams, and guides to help users accomplish their goals using Miro.
- Become a Miro product expert.
- Help to maximize metrics such as visits, course completion, CSAT, and product usage for educated users.
- Contribute to the administration of a learning management system.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to align on adoption strategies and drive business outcomes.
- Occasionally participate in community events - virtual and in-person.
- Work with our global team to produce a world class customer experience.
- You have 2-4 years experience building highly engaging education content in a variety of modalities in consultation with your stakeholders, ideally in the software industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional EQ skills.
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of contributing to building a Customer Education function from scratch.
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Knowledge in agile, product management, and design methodologies is preferred.
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!