Gaido Health is a young medical device company which has been incubated and funded by BCG Digital Ventures and a leading global pharmaceutical company. The vision of Gaido Health is to transform patient care through convenience, improve patient outcomes and reduce costs to the overall healthcare system. We are preparing to commercialize our first solution which is a new medical remote monitoring solution using an AI-powered device agnostic platform, supported by a robust protocol and algorithm and are building a team of world class, skilled, and passionate people to pursue our vision.
Gaido Health is well positioned to disrupt the multi-billion dollar home monitoring industry and are looking for the very best talent to achieve this goal.
If you are a top performer and eager to join an exciting company with a strong passion for changing healthcare then please get in touch.
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, product experts and investors. We invent, build and launch startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for the most important global companies enabling them to own the next horizon of innovation.
We are getting ready to launch and scale a stealth startup, ready to transform the medical remote monitoring space. We are building an AI-powered device-agnostic platform, supported by a robust protocol and algorithm. With funding already in place, this startup is well positioned to disrupt the multi-billion dollar US home monitoring industry, with a readiness to transform patient care through convenience, better patient outcomes and reduced costs to the overall HC system.
The Role: Product Designer
Product Designers drive UX strategy and interaction design to create products and services that engage and inspire. They have a strong understanding of design thinking, human-centered design, human computer interaction and are fluent in the latest technology trends. They are innovative problem solvers, self-starters and strong collaborators who excel in a fast-paced environment
As a Lead Product Designer, you will use your skills to:
- Lead user research and usability testing to understand user needs and iterate on product solutions
- Be the advocate for customers and patients and their needs, helping identify and communicate insights that drive product strategy and execution
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our business goals, and technical feasibility
- Translate customer needs and product requirements into high-fidelty designs across multiple platforms (web, iOS, and Android)
- Hands on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs both verbally and visually
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented
- Work with marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites
As a Product Designer, you will need:
- 8+ years of experience as an Product Designer preferred
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- A ready, online portfolio
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at BCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW