Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
An experienced and creative Interior Designer who is entrepreneurially spirited, client-focused and fired up to grow a business in a new and exciting way. This person will be responsible for the interior design process of our newly onboarded AvantStay homes from design development, materials research and selection, through production and installation.
What you’ll do…
- Own the interior design process from conception to design to home installation.
- Work cross-functionally with the design, onboarding, and operations teams to create and implement AvantStay brand standards.
- Assist in the sourcing of all finishing touches, including but not limited to fixtures, furnishings, fabrics, lighting, hardware, and accessories.
- Research and incorporate market-specific art and flair to each property.
- Manage budgets, timelines and schedules for each project.
- Problem solve project design issues and apply inventive solutions.
- Maintain sample library.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of interior design experience
- Must be located on the East Coast of the US
- Experience in hospitality and residential design is a plus
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with many moving parts
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications is a plus (Photoshop + InDesign)
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel to our markets and properties to complete installations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to convey design ideas
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to learn
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $55,000-$60,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description