Graphic Designer at TigerConnect
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Graphic Designer
REPORTS TO: Creative Services Manager
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join our Marketing team. Beyond just being a stellar design talent, our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and collaborator who likes to work in a team setting but also thrives by working on projects independently. We value creative, self-driven individuals who truly care about the work they produce and the people they work with.
What You'll Own:
- Execute design projects in compliance with brand standards and guidelines
- Support the design team on print, digital, social, and experiential assignments
- Collaborate with fellow designers and marketing team professionals to deliver impactful and communicative design
- Produce and execute projects to a high standard with quick turnaround times that supports business objectives and marketing goals.
What You've Accomplished:
- Solid typography and layout skills
- Advanced experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in illustration, print, and motion graphics
- Willingness to jump in at any stage of a project
- An online portfolio demonstrating a variety of projects
- A highly organized, proactive, and eager-to-learn approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural willingness to be a team player
- Passion to help change the world for the better
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.