Graphic Designer at DISQO
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights that help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
At DISQO, we are on a mission to transform the future of insights. Every day, we help people tune in to their customers, help our audience amplify their impact on the brands they love, and help the world build better products and amazing experiences.
To tell that story, our marketing team is looking for a creative, savvy, and nimble Graphic Designer to help us elevate our aesthetics and captivate the attention of B2B clients and our consumer audience alike. This individual will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
What you will do:
- Elevate the visual representation of the DISQO brand through effective graphic design across all mediums
- Design and develop impactful digital display & HTML5 ad creatives to aid our growth marketing efforts.
- Design and create clean yet powerful landing pages whose visuals help convey complex topics & solutions.
- Design compelling digital marketing collateral materials, including presentations and sales sheets, to empower the DISQO sales team to effectively engage prospective clients.
- Design visually appealing event marketing materials to ensure the DISQO brand is presented well and can effectively engage event attendees.
- Support our content marketing efforts through the creation of blog images, social images, native ad visuals, and the like.
- Manage our internal brand folder, and aid in the curation, management, and internal distribution of marketing materials.
- Coordinate cross-departmentally and internationally to collect information and assets required for content production.
- Otherwise contribute to general marketing activities as needed & directed
What you bring to the table:
- Proven record of creating impactful B2B digital marketing materials, including display ads, HTML5 ads, and landing pages is REQUIRED
- Versatile designer with experience designing for both B2B and B2C brands
- 4-6 years of experience as a graphic designer or similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent design and presentation skills.
- Collaborative individual who thrives working for an in-house design or marketing team.
- Previous experience designing for agency, brand, and/or researcher audiences
- Wizard in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is a MUST
- Proficiency with Keynote and Powerpoint
- Experience with content management systems, preferably WordPress
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual art, or visual communication
***B2B portfolio will be required by the hiring manager***
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Onsite Fitness Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsites
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer
Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.