Graphic Designer at Cie
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, July 27, 2019
Cie Digital Labs is a growth accelerator for emerging start-ups and innovation accelerator for large enterprises. We are looking for a multifarious Graphic Designer who is able to shift between multiple different design aesthetics while keeping end consumers in mind.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer that has a solid foundation in traditional and digital mediums that fit the various needs of modern-day brands. The ideal candidate should have a background in UI and UX Design across Mobile, Desktop, and Web. You will be joining an extremely talented group of creatives from various backgrounds with the unified goal of building, crafting, and refining direct to consumer brands from the ground up.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACHIEVING IN YOUR 1ST YEAR:
- Create traditional and digital designs that are a driver of customer delight
- Conceptualize and implement new and rejuvenated brand identities across multiple organizations
- See your designs come to life in multiple verticals (eCommerce, SaaS, FinTech, Healthcare, Auto & More)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Take charge on design projects and developing creative solutions for deliverables
- Incorporate design direction and feedback from the Brand Director
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to complex design problems from conception to production for web, mobile, print, and other design initiatives
- Collaborate with other designers and teams (UX, Product, Development, Marketing etc.)
- Contribute new ideas and concepts to your Project team and Product Design team, leveraging emerging technologies, and design trends
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Entrepreneurial mindset with solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Degree in Graphic Design and 5+ years of experience in a related field at a design/brand agency or startup company
- Strong visual portfolio
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch and other design tools
- Working knowledge in Keynote
- A proven ability in the designing for both conceptual experiences (crafting stories and building brands) and visual systems (branding, typography, and UI)
- Ability to balance and execute several projects at a time in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, innovative design
- Patient, understanding, ego-free personality and is eager to give and receive constructive feedback
WHAT WE'RE UP TO:
- Coverage on our partnership with Wavemaker Partners
- Forbes Article: "How One Company Is Leading The Way In Corporate Innovation"
- BuilInLA Article: "Looking ahead: The trends LA tech companies are watching in 2019"
- #21 in BuiltInLA's "100 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN LOS ANGELES 2019"
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Cie Digital Lab’s, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology and strong desire for achievement. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You will be able to own strategy as well as execution in a position that will impact the entire business
- Personal Growth: Our fast-paced start-up environment is perfect for highly driven individuals to gain exposure to learning opportunities that rarely arise in large corporate environments or singularly focused start-ups
- Opportunity: You will be at the forefront of building businesses in an entrepreneurial environment. Not only will you be able to experience some amazing achievements, but you will also personally, professionally and financially benefit
Read Full Job Description