Graphic Designer - Social Media/Response Advertising
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
A talented and creative Graphic Designer to work in parallel with our Creative Director and other designers in order to develop and deliver visual assets, refine, define and extend the visual language of Zwift! You have the passion to create high quality designs in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
What you'll do:
- Develop images and videos, either by producing adhoc content or repurposing existing marketing material for social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube but also for Dynamic Display advertising.
- Create reusable creative assets and templates to reduce production times and increase responsiveness of our marketing activity.
- Iterate quickly and produce multiple versions of designs taking into account:
- multiple copy variants for copy testing
- how people consume content differently on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Instagram Stories, etc.
- Be able to develop ideas that are part of a bigger campaign respecting the campaign theme but also generate responsive/reactive ideas based on consumer insights, market activity or cultural event.
- Work closely with the:
- Social Media team and copywriters to develop digital assets for social media marketing.
- Media team to deliver assets based on media plan
- Project Management team to respect project deadlines, review and delivery times.
- Creative Director to execute excellent designs that translate the Zwift brand values and personality, demonstrating ability to take direction and constructive criticism.
- Stay up to date and educate the rest of the team on social media trends.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively. Ensure that internal deadlines, timetables and approval procedures are met.
What we're looking for:
- 2-5 years social-media-specific creative experience, agency experience preferred.
- Well versed in social media creative formats (stills and video) creating everything from well thought out canvas ads over a set creative review time to cutting GIFs at the drop of a hat.
- Ability to rise to the challenge of staying up to date on the latest social media design trends, various platform formatting requirements and meme economy.
- Highly self-motivated, willing to pitch one-off creative ideas.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and flourish in fast paced and often reactive environment.
- Experience working with major creative software programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, etc.) incl. After Effects.
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams based in London.
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.