Cie reimagines businesses creating innovation and growth opportunities for enterprises and emerging startups. We are invested all the way through. We are a team of builders, self-starters and passionate pioneers… and we need a Director of Digital Design to help execute our creative initiatives and provide leadership for our design team in solving real problems.
You’ll be responsible for leading UX, UI and all things interactive media, working hands on with our mobile, web and desktop projects, and creative strategy. This role will work closely with our Creative, Product, Project, Marketing, and Development Departments.
If you are a visionary creative director that is looking to exercise your entrepreneurial potential …. then APPLY HERE!
WHERE YOU’LL BE IN A YEAR:
- BUILT COMPANIES FROM THE GROUND UP - We incubate our own companies and build and launch companies for enterprise partners. If you are a creative builder with an entrepreneurial spirit you will experience building multiple businesses.
- DETERMINED THE USER EXPERIENCE VISION OF MULTIPLE BRANDS - We are not tied to a specific industry or specific type of products so your thoughts and ideas will be brought to life for multiple different types of companies. Working in an intimate setting will have allowed your voice to be heard and your vision to be seen.
- SEE YOUR IDEAS AND CONCEPTS COME TO LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD - Not only will you have been part of the early brainstorm process, but you will also see these brands launch and grow. Our brands advertise digitally and traditionally so your family and friends will have seen your work come to life on their TVs, Computers, Mobile Phones, Billboards, Magazines, and every other advertising medium.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Reports up to the Chief Design Officer who oversees Product, Design, and Marketing
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product, Development, etc) to develop strong design solutions.
- Document and develop design practices for multiple businesses as you continue to scale their growth.
- In the weeds with our entire design team helping formulate user stories, create wire frames and high-fidelity mockups while seeing the project out from beginning to end.
- Develop and implement mobile, web and desktop user experiences across multiple industries and start-ups.
- Translate business and marketing objectives from briefs into campaign ideas and content-marketing programs.
- Manage our team of UX/UI designers to ensure they are all aligned with the project and are maximizing their full potential.
- Create content that helps contribute to the overall message and story we want to convey.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Degree in Design, Art, Advertising or Communications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of both current and future trends in the interactive and traditional mediums.
- Strong foundation in design thinking and applying design principles to real life strategy and execution.
- A great storyteller!
- Expert in all things UX/UI and understanding how to take something from an idea to built.
- Established design standards and style guides for new brands and products.
- Has led a team of designers, artists and UX people from start to finish on a project.
- Diverse skill set relating to interactive advertising, design and technology.
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to work under pressure, ability to multi-task.
- Mobile gaming design / mobile game design principal knowledge a plus!
- Managed video production and photoshops and is aware of how-to manage key vendors during the process a plus!
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Cie, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits to support our growing team.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer!
- 401K: We offer 100% up to 5% matching.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.
Read Full Job Description