Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We’re looking for a talented and motivated UX/UI Digital Designer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for designing user-centric, class leading digital experiences across all devices for our owned & operated portfolio. You will collaborate across departments to own and complete design cycles for digital and print initiatives. As part of a data driven culture, you’ll bridge pragmatic and creative strategies to champion the user and accelerate business goals.
How You'll Contribute...
- Design intuitive and engaging experiences that champion the user for our owned & operated web products
- Design corporate marketing collateral from print to digital
- Actively participate across all stages of the design cycle from wireframing and prototyping to hand-off
- Collaborate with teams, stakeholders, and partners on delivering design expectations
- Ensure design and brand consistency is aligned with our brand requirements as well as our partners
- Create and manage UI assets inclusive of graphics, icons, and illustrations
- Report performance of designs in testing and identify actionable opportunities to improve or scale
What We're Looking For...
- 2-3 years of experience working as a designer in-house or at an agency
- Portfolio of work showcasing design proficiency and experience in split-testing and conversion optimization
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC with emphasis in XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Obsessed with interaction data and performance of self-initiatives
- Exceptional communication articulating design decisions and comfortable receiving feedback internally and externally
- Passionate about core user principles and design practices like micro-moments and material design
- Motion design and coding familiarity a plus
Life at Centerfield ...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.