Coordinator- Creative Services at Pluto TV
Los Angeles, CA, US, 90069
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Pluto TV is looking for an organized, adaptable and meticulous Creative Services Coordinator to help support the workflow of the Creative Studio team! The Creative Services Coordinator is responsible for assisting in managing the Creative team’s workflow and ensuring that all production processes are followed in order to maximize efficiency, meet deadlines and deliver effective creative. This role will work with the Creative team, inter-departmental partners, and outside partners, and will report directly to the Director, Creative Services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Using project management tools to assign tasks, track projects, and deliver final products
- Ensuring proper file management protocol is being followed
- Procuring and delivering assets to internal teams and external partners
- Assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Creative Studio
- Participate in brainstorming, request and assignment meetings, while notating updates and disseminating to various partners
1-2 years experience in Management, Creative or Marketing role (strong internship experience considered)
- Experience with task management software, file management software and Google’s suite of tools
Understanding of creative process and workflow
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and task-switch across changing priorities
- Flexibility in the face of changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent social skills, with strong writing and verbal communication
- Basic experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.