Associate Creative Director
Cie is an innovation accelerator for large enterprises and a growth accelerator for emerging start-ups…and we need an Associate Creative Director to help execute creative initiatives and clearly communicate ideas, concepts, and content.
We are looking for an Associate Creative Director that will be responsible for Creative Team Management, Strategic Brand Development, Storytelling, and UX/UI Design. This role will work closely with our Creative, Product, Project, Marketing, and Development Departments.
If you are a visionary Associate Creative Director that is looking to exercise your entrepreneurial potential …. then APPLY HERE!
WHERE YOU’LL BE IN A YEAR:
- BUILT COMPANIES FROM THE GROUND UP - We incubate our own companies and build and launch companies for enterprise partners. If you are a creative builder with an entrepreneurial spirit you will experience building multiple businesses.
- DETERMINED THE CREATIVE VISION OF MULTIPLE BRANDS - We are not tied to a specific industry or specific type of products so your thoughts and ideas will be brought to life for multiple different types of companies. Working in an intimate setting will have allowed your voice to be heard and your vision to be seen.
- SEE YOUR IDEAS AND CONCEPTS COME TO LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD - Not only will you have been part of the early brainstorm process but you will also see these brands launch and grow. Our brands advertise digitally and traditionally so your family and friends will have seen your work come to life on their TVs, Computers, Mobile Phones, Billboards, Magazines, and every other advertising medium.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Reports up to the Chief Design Officer who oversees Product, Design, and Marketing
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product, Development, etc) to develop strong creative solutions
- Develop unique, innovative and strategic communication solutions with a focus, but not limited to, digital storytelling
- Translate business and marketing objectives from briefs into campaign ideas that breakthrough
- Write in a variety of styles and tones, matching an eclectic list of consumer profiles
- Will manage both in-house and freelance resources and vendors
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Degree in Design, Advertising or Communications.
- Strong grasp of brand and product communication and marketing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of both current and future trends in the interactive and traditional mediums.
- Diverse skill set relating to interactive advertising, design, technology
- Strong scriptwriting and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Detail oriented, ability to work under pressure, ability to multi-task.
WHAT WE OFFER: (Top Tech Company in Orange County)
At Cie, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space is in a building with a florist, salon/barber, café/bar
Read Full Job Description