Procore is looking for an Art Director, Design to help build, shape, and push our brand design language forward, championing the groundbreaking role that construction plays in all our lives.
As an Art Director, Design, you’ll join our Creative team and be responsible for conceiving, designing, and leading the development of high-quality creative work. You’ll craft innovative and compelling design solutions and execute design studies for brand identity, ad campaigns, digital, print, video, and more. This role requires a broad background in the creative marketing industry (including agency), experience developing creative solutions across a variety of mediums, and confidence in collaborating with copywriters, film editors, and directors. Successful candidates are motivated, strategically creative, and enjoy the fast-paced culture of a high-growth, global SaaS company.
This role will report to our Creative Director and has the opportunity to be based in any of our US locations or remotely within the US. Please provide a link to your portfolio when applying. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a brand identity and visual design language to be used across all Procore marketing
- Work with copywriters to craft innovative and inspiring campaigns that meet the requirements outlined in Procore’s creative briefs
- Lead the creation and production of design solutions, following the creative direction of the appropriate Creative Director (CD)
- Conceptualize advertising and marketing campaigns and programs
- Serve as an integral member of the creative team, leading junior creative staff, freelancers, and photographers as needed
- Conduct persuasive creative presentations to stakeholders and executive staff members within the company
Who you are:
- 7+ years of relevant (preferably agency or design firm) experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to art direct agencies and contractors to bring your creative vision to life
- Demonstrated expertise in developing creative solutions with a copywriter in a variety of ad campaigns across a broad range of problems and media, including advertising, print, video, interactive, and web
- Outstanding design skills with the ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect creative development
- Effectively communicate with creative and project management staff, engendering trust and respect
- Proficient in design software used in the design process, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience in illustration and animation is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.