FabFitFun is a membership based lifestyle brand aimed to bring happiness and delight through a personalized seasonal box and discovery focused platform. Through design and storytelling, the creative team is the driving force behind the brand, delivering joy, wonder and happiness.
What You’ll Do
As an Art Director, you will lead both seasonal and evergreen creative, connecting the work with a seamless thread across channels including Broadcast, Social, Digital, Print, and Experiential. Infusing your expertise into the work, you will be a key partner in developing FabFitFun creative into an unmistakable brand. You will influence the visual language of FabFitFun’s brand, and be a key contributor in development of the design system. Multi-tasking and collaborating directly with a cross-functional creative team, you will be responsible for aligning with the Creative Director and engaging with the Creative and Content team.
As an Art Director, you will work day to day with the Design Team and provide actionable, real-time feedback. Daily you'll be engaging with both tactical assignments as well as receiving big picture initiatives led by the Creative Director. You’ll integrate closely with the broader creative department to build seasonal campaigns with a refined creative approach supportive of FabFitFun’s brand system. Collaboration and a fluid working style will be a key piece of this role's success. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
What You’ll Bring to FabFitFun
You will need to demonstrate excellent taste level and experience in graphic design, photo art direction, and typography. You are comfortable in hands-on conceptual and design creation, as well as developing the work and selling the concepts to partners across the company. Critical to this role is staying current with advertising, branding, design trends and consumer behavior, as well as being a passionate advocate for great design and storytelling.
- 4-year college degree and/or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of creative experience
- Expert knowledge of all CS software
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating breadth of design and photo art direction capabilities
- Strong conceptual skills and expertise in photography, typography and design
- Experience leading multi-channel work from ideation through execution
- Proven ability to lead teams as well as create independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface and present to all levels of the organization
- Think strategically, critically and creatively
- Action oriented with ability to prioritize and drive results.
- Desire and ability to learn quickly – self-starting, highly motivated, fast working
- Collaborative influencer with a clear POV and ability to establish rapport with peers
- Adept at managing multiple, concurrent and complex projects
- Ability to identify the need for change and lead teams through it
What You’ll Get
- Daily impact at one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Flexible PTO
- Catered meals multiple times per week, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store