Workforce Strategy Analyst at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Workforce Strategy Analyst with a passion for People Data to join a new world-class Workforce Analytics function at Procore. As a member of our Workforce Analytics team, you’ll work with data across the entire employee lifecycle to blend analysis with expert judgment, integrating qualitative and quantitative signals to empower leaders to make better decisions. If you’re a passionate, innovative, influential system thinker that wants to use your data chops to make a BIG impact, this is the role for you!
As a Workforce Strategy Analyst, you’ll work closely with senior leadership and cross-functional teams applying business operations and analytics best practices to the HR and Recruiting space. You’ll partner with HR Business Partners and the business to develop subject matter expertise of employee and candidate data, create reports and dashboards, and elevate findings to insights and recommendations. This is a unique opportunity to design and implement a robust data and analytics foundation from the ground-up.
This position reports to the Director, Workforce Analytics and has the opportunity to be based out of any of our US offices or work remotely from anywhere in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
● Build and maintain trusting relationships with HR leaders, HRBPs, and Business Leaders, working together to identify business issues best solved by People Analytics
● Communicate complex ideas in clear, succinct terms to both analytical and non-analytical audiences
● Reduce human bias and subjectivity by analyzing internal and external talent data across multiple sources, developing actionable insights related to human capital and talent decisions
● Champion for data-driven decision-making, serve as data subject matter expert on cross-functional projects, and coach/mentor others on best practices
● Work with BI Analyst and Data Engineering teams to design, build, and maintain Tableau and Visier dashboards and storyboards, identifying deep insights that align with key business objectives with the long-term goal of self-service in mind
● Lead the design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of people-team reports and dashboards, including but not limited to headcount, diversity, attrition, performance, compensation, benefits, leaves, and other metrics
● Maintain high standards for quality, transparency of source and calculations
● Perform regular data integrity audits to guarantee the accuracy of all People-related reports, dashboards, and analytics, including ensuring the alignment with internal and external compliance requirements
What we’re looking for:
● 3+ years of experience with analytics related to human resources (ex: workforce, talent, compensation, etc.)
● BA/BS in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, economics, statistics, or business or equivalent years of experience
● Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
● Clear communication and presentation skills with the ability to flex between technical and non-technical audiences
● Skilled at probing for, evaluating, and synthesizing data from disparate data sources
● Ability to identify trends and develop insightful, actionable recommendations for leadership and People teams based on expert analysis and critical review of related people data
● Ability to exercise judgment and discretion with highly sensitive and confidential information
● Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, and scaling environment
● Intermediate to advanced skills working with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker
● Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems
● Experience collaborating effectively with Employment Law teams is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and
development programs, and friends & family events.