VP of Product Insights & Business Intelligence at GoGuardian
What You'll Do
- Guiding the company’s strategic direction through data, research and insights
- Overseeing multiple teams to ensure the delivery of valuable insights to executive stakeholders across the organization including Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Finance and People
- Leading and building the BI&I organization and developing its respective organization structure, operational processes, and strategy in order to enable GoGuardian to harness data, insights, and analytics to accelerate company performance
- Operationalizing metrics and dashboards that enable GoGuardian to reliably measure KPIs for all strategic priorities
- Collaborating with executive stakeholders to define the metrics and insights that would be most valuable for the enterprise
- Cultivating the development of a data-driven culture across the organization
- Developing teams of storytellers who synthesize findings in a way that leads to product investment decisions as well as specific business decisions and actions
- Proactively identifying challenges and opportunities that may impact the company’s success and providing recommendations on how to address
Who You Are
- Ability to dive deep into data to identify patterns/discrepancies. Have a passion for data, but more importantly for strategic insights that are derived from data.
- Ability to bring insights that have a call to action. The projects driven should influence thinking across the organization and drive investments/decisions. Able to prioritize resources and projects to deliver highest RoI results.
- Ability to lead and develop multiple high-performing teams. Ability to coach and develop highly-effective people leaders
- Ability to build meaningful and trusting relationships with senior leadership. Has backbone and is also collaborative, to work with stakeholders/clients to articulately define the scope and deliverables of projects.
- Strong presentations skills to help stakeholders consume large amounts of data in an easy to understand and actionable manner.
- You have an undergraduate degree in a related field
- You have a Masters or Doctorate degree in a related field (e.g., MBA, Finance, Corporate Strategy, Economics)
- You have 15+ years of relevant experience and 3+ years managing teams at a consulting firm
- You have conducted quantitative and qualitative analysis and translated these findings into meaningful results for an executive audience
- You have experience collaborating cross-functionally to establish project goals
- You have experience with business intelligence tools like Tableau, Amplitude, and Looker
- You have experience managing multiple stakeholders on high-visibility projects
- A Plus:
- Experience working with K-12 schools
- experience working in SaaS companies and are familiar with the unique KPIs utilized in this context
- You are constantly looking for new opportunities to learn
- You approach problems with the customers’ needs and requirements in mind
- You are collaborative in your approach and are always looking for opportunities to engage colleagues and other functional groups
- You value diverse perspectives and backgrounds
- You approach problems with a data-driven mindset and like to dive-deep into details.
- You consistently challenge the status quo. You would never implement a tool or process with the reason: “That’s how we’ve always done it”
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech