Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
The Viewer Experience team is an important part of Pluto TV as we are the primary point of contact to communicate directly with our viewers, about everything (content, feedback, technical issues, etc.) to improve overall viewer satisfaction on the Pluto TV platform. As our viewership grows, we are looking to grow our Viewer Experience team to better interact with our viewers, email, social media, app stores, and various other outlets where our viewers share comments.
This is a full-time role based out of Pluto HQ in Los Angeles but is currently 100% remote, so you’ll have access to everything you need to be successful in the role - access to proprietary tools and core teams, and all the Pluto TV compatible devices you could dream of! The Viewer Experience Analyst will report to the Director of Viewer Experience, also located with the team at Pluto HQ.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
Effectively understand and utilize our internal support tools (e.g. Zendesk, Jira, Slack, etc.)
- Feed into daily reports and other key support metrics to identify predictive product trends
- Working with internal groups (QA, Product, Engineering, etc) to identify and resolve issues
- Utilizing our Content Management System (CMS) in order to track content info and availability
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- Outstanding communication skills with internal stakeholders as well as pluto TV viewers
- Understanding of world-class support life-cycles and how metrics (e.g. CSAT, NPS) tie into experience processes and philosophy to improve overall viewer experience
- Technical aptitude to master various devices across all Pluto TV compatible platforms
- Basic understanding of the issue lifecycle (e.g. issue verification, bug tickets, tracking and communicating resolutions with various internal and external teams, etc.)
- Ability to collect, define and use viewer feedback to drive data based decision making
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.