Temporary Data Entry Specialist at Papaya Pay
If you like to cross your T’s and dot your I’s, and want to be a part of revolutionizing the way people pay their bills, then we need your help.
As Temporary Data Entry Specialist, you will handle Papaya’s bill review and payment fulfillment functions for the next 2-3 months.
What you would be doing:
- Validate data captured from user-submitted bills, or update that data into our system as necessary
- Gather additional information from users via in-app messaging if required
- Interact with merchants to provide payment on behalf of users in a variety of ways, including on the phone, on the web, or within our system
- Meet or exceed expectations for targeted payment productivity
We’d like to hear from you if you:
- Are available to start working immediately for a short-term project (2-3 months)
- Have excellent verbal communication skills and a high level of comfort interacting on the phone
- Are detail oriented and able to notice differences at a glance
- Are willing to deal with customer/partner/merchant issues in both a routine and complex environment
- Have great computer skills. Ability to learn new systems, use software while speaking on the phone and navigating the web. Proficiency in MS Office and/or G-Suite
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment in decision making
- Ability to multi-task and a can-do, get-it-done attitude