Technical Business Analyst at Cie
| Orange County
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:19 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Cie reimagines businesses creating innovation and growth opportunities for enterprises and emerging startups. We are invested all the way through. We are a team of builders, self-starters and passionate pioneers looking for our next Technical Business Analyst to join the team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on understanding and defining application defects, improvements and/or new projects
- Gather and document business and technical requirements for improvements and/or new projects
- Responsible for ensuring the backlog is stocked and bugs are scrubbed
- Work directly with and be the voice for the stakeholders in prioritizing backlog work
- Work directly with the engineering team to communicate the vision of the stakeholders
- Ensure user acceptance by stakeholders of improvements and/or new projects
- Create design mockups using wireframe and prototyping software
- Design user experiences that are scalable and ensure standards and best practices are used
- Ensure a common user experience throughout the application and with new features and improvements
- Work with QA team to ensure user acceptance tests are understood
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET THERE:
- Strong experience building user stories and use cases
- Strong experience wire framing and prototyping software
- Strong experience serving as liaison between stakeholders and engineering teams
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in conceptual modeling; ability to see the big picture and envision possible solutions
- Experience working with a AGILE engineering team (breaking work into iterative chunks)
- Experience with all aspects of the software development life-cycle methodology and basic project management concepts
- Experience interacting, advising and communicating effectively
- Ability to communicate complex requests in a consolidated and easy to consume format
HOW CIE WRAPPED 2020:
- SaaS start-up Titan School Solutions acquired for $75 million (EdTech)
- Neuro cognitive training based Performa Labs raised $3M in funding and launched pilot program with the City of Pasadena - Police to focus on de-escalation training to improve safety for all.
- Launched Longeve Brands to address the growing consumer demand for clean label plant based products in their diet.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Cie, we’re looking for bright, independent, collaborative, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive companies. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers who have had serial successes.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: We are remote…for now! In your future be prepared for: frequent team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
Read Full Job Description