Subscription Management Consultant at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Subscription Management Consultant to join Procore’s Subscription Management Services (SMS) team. In this role, you’ll serve as the subject matter expert for Procore subscription terms and policies, helping to streamline the procurement process by providing consulting services to internal and external stakeholders.
As a Subscription Management Consultant, you’ll be responsible for the planning, execution, stakeholder management, process enhancement, and project management of contractual audits of Procore customers. You’ll apply your knowledge of the SaaS and construction industries to provide definitive and actionable expertise around Procore’s subscription offerings.
This role will report to our Senior Manager of Deal Desk & Subscription Management Services and has the opportunity to be based in any of our US offices or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Execute subscription audits by working closely with customer stakeholders, including executives, to meet project timelines and objectives
- Interpret and articulate complex subscription terms and governing agreements to various stakeholders
- Serve as a subject matter expert on software subscriptions and associated risks to internal and external parties
- Design appropriate remedies that foster a positive ongoing relationship with customers while protecting Procore’s intellectual property and contract rights
- Conduct data analysis and reconciliation between multiple data sources using excel and other data management tools
- Provide regular updates and reports regarding individual engagement statuses, next steps, and potential strategies to various stakeholders
- Manage multiple high priority projects involving cross-departmental team members (e.g., People, Sales, Finance, Legal, Customer Success, R&D, and Sales Operations) and external business partners (e.g., Customer C-Suite, Procurement, Procore Champions) to complete complex subscription reviews
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or similar discipline is required
- 1+ years of experience in an analytical or account management role for a SaaS company
- Experience with Salesforce.com or comparable CRM solution
- Experience with Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Strong background in negotiation, conflict resolution, and client relations
- Construction industry experience is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.