Sr. Logistics Specialist - SAP
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Sr. Logistics Specialist - SAP. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Sr. Logistics Specialist - SAP would be responsible for requirement gathering, creating functional specifications and functional testing. Responsibilities would also include providing inputs to the technical team, working on support, enhancement and projects. They will also assist and train business users.
- Assist Accounts Payable (AP), Fixed Asset (FA) and finance with month-end activities.
- Analyze, research and provide SAP accounting solutions.
- Enhance and Rollout MM (Materials Management), SD (Sales and Distribution) and IM (Inventory Management) SAP modules on the SAP ECC 6.0 technology platform; configure, troubleshoot, design and recommend system enhancements.
- Interact with the Logistics teams, operating divisions /business units, and with IT administrative groups to ensure proper integration.
- Analyze business process gaps and identify solution alternatives and guidance to business and IT stakeholders for selecting the best solutions for close the gaps.
- Work with business/end users to define and improve business processes, document requirements, and implement working technical solutions.
- Analyze and evaluate the needs of business units, business processes and system integration challenges; assist business users with SAP enterprise solution functionality.
- Execute MM, SD and IM module configuration, create functional and system documentation, and SAP training materials; create and execute testing plans.
- Support internal or third party programming/development activities.
- Support continuous implementation of EDI trading partners, supporting testing and IDOC enhancement requirements.
- Enhance and rollout Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution with SAP involving interfaces with external systems such as Onbase.
- Liaise with the technical team for custom enhancements; produce detailed functional specification documentation.
- Work with cross functional project teams to develop SAP enhancements and plan future technology roll outs.
- Provide support to the Deluxe Service Desk for SAP FICO, production support tickets, enhancement and user training issues, as Subject Matter Expert.
- Assist the business users with the SAP functionality, and participate in the review of business processes and system integration challenges.
- Address help desk issues in areas of expertise and assist with user problems in associated areas.
- Work on cross-functional project teams for enhancements and future roll outs.
- BS/BA degree required. Advanced degree is a plus.
- SAP Business Systems Analyst with experience in SAP Materials Management (MM), Inventory Management(IM), Sales and Distribution (SD) and Plant Maintenance(PM).
- Diverse SAP and accounting/finance experience in analysing all aspects of the implementation process, business process analysis, complete system configuration, development, testing, documentation, end-user training, and production support.
- SAP ECC 6.0 experience.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP master data for MM, SD & IM with the ability to analyse the impact of configuration or process changes across other SAP modules.
- Experience with reporting tools like SAP BOBJ.
- Experience supporting period-end close and year-end close processes for Inventory, AP, GL and Fixed Assets.
- Cross Functional and Integration Knowledge with other SAP modules like SD/PP/PP-PI/QM/FI-CO.
- Expert level design experience in writing specification for ABAP Enhancements and Reports.
- Some experience helping with analysing and designing technical solutions, coordinating development efforts with technical team.
- Must have excellent technical writing skills to drive the development of functional and technical specifications.
- Debugging skills in ABAP/4, Net weaver XI, Portal or BW.
- Knowledge of technical objects like: workflow, BAPIs, BADIs, IDOC, ALE, and SAP Scripts, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Power Point.
- Good expertise in enterprise content management like Onbase and its integration with SAP.
- Perform end-user training and developed documentation for Materials Management and Warehouse Management.
- Excellent work experience in Data Migration/Data Conversion Using LSMW, ABAP Query.
- Experience optimizing an existing SAP implementation.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.