Sr. Business Analyst, Real Estate at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Sr. Business Analyst - Real Estate to join Procore’s Real Estate team. In this global role, you’ll own a wide range of real estate projects that will keep our offices compliant and growing. You’ll work cross-departmentally and interface with all levels of our organization to build operation policies, procedures, presentations, and project plans.
As a successful Sr. Business Analyst - Real Estate, you’ll leverage your detailed-oriented and analytical mindset to create, inspire, and influence Procore’s real estate strategy. By taking an agile approach to your work, you’ll balance data with culture to drive efficiency, organization, and attention to detail while maximizing company resources. Successful candidates are proactive, diplomatic, and have a diverse background in corporate real estate.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze data to maximize effectiveness for capacity planning, modeling scenarios, and finding opportunities to innovate Procore’s real estate and building operations
- Oversee execution and delivery of multiple projects ranging from new policy creation, implementing compliance changes, change management on office practices, and comprehension of new COVID-19 rules and regulations
- Develop long term forecasts and financial modeling for Real Estate and Building Operations
- Draft, create, and project manage new policies, procedures, and guidelines for Procore’s real estate and building operations.
- Serve as an ambassador of the company with high profile clients, partners, associates, and service providers, maintaining professionalism and warmth
- Work independently and alongside colleagues, leaders, and the executive team to ensure our global offices are safe, comfortable environments that reflect Procore’s office philosophies and brand while enhancing productivity
- Travel as needed to Procore offices and future locations
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Analytics, or similar field with 5+ years of business analytics experience within operations of hyper-growth companies; or 2+ years experience with a master’s degree. Some corporate real estate experience is preferred but not required. Expert at writing policies, procedures, and guidelines within Google Docs
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and Smartsheet
- Strong written communication, proofreading, editing, and presentation (Google Slides) skills
- Ability to thrive and adapting quickly and positively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to adjust thinking or approach to navigate challenges in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to simultaneously manage, lead, and prioritize multiple projects while working effectively with a variety of stakeholders
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.