At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
The Senior BI Analyst, Subscription Analytics will join the cross-functional team supporting GoodRx’s rapidly-growing subscription business. This individual will use data and insights to develop new business strategies, optimize product performance, implement automated reporting, and ultimately work to grow our subscriber base.
We are looking for someone with a comprehensive analytical toolkit and the ability to dive in and help drive optimal product decisions. In this role, you will develop analytical frameworks and insights to support strategic decisions and develop new product features. You will also implement automated reporting/dash boarding of topline KPIs (via Redshift, Looker, etc.) to enable tracking of program performance.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with cross-functional leaders in areas such as Product, Design, and User Research. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who enjoys both being in-the-weeds with data & presenting strategic insights with non-technical collaborators.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Engineering, and Marketing teams to launch impactful features & grow/retain subscriptions.
- Build analytical frameworks that size business opportunities and define success metrics to inform decision making and strategic planning
- Quantify strategies and features that help us achieve business targets -- including A/B testing (ideation, execution, post-launch impact), price/savings analysis, and user/product deep dives.
- Automate KPI reporting via easy-to-use dashboards. Monitor KPI trends and assess drivers behind trends.
- Partner with Data Engineering to procure all necessary data elements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in an analytical role
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- High SQL, Excel, and Power Point proficiency
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners by leveraging data and insights
- Management consulting, or Product Analytics experience at another technology firm
- Prior experience working with conversion and subscription metrics
- Dashboarding and data visualization skills (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Experience with product analytics tools (Amplitude, Segment, etc.) and/or Stripe a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description