Sr. AR Credit Analyst
Greater LA Area
Core Digital Media is a leading online marketing company located in Playa Vista, CA (the heart of Silicon Beach). We are growing rapidly and have a need for a Sr. AR Credit Analyst to join our group.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the ideal candidate has 5+ years experience in B2B credit risk analysis, accounts receivable, and collections. Key responsibilities include assisting with credit investigation and evaluation, cash application, account reconciliation, cash forecast and DSO reports, collections, and other AR related activities as needed.
· Pull credit reports and other documentation required for credit risk analysis.
· Evaluate credit findings and submit recommendations to the Credit Manager for review.
· Work closely with Sales and clients to address issues or impediments that arise during the credit evaluation process.
· Generate weekly cash forecast reports for the Credit Manager to review
· Generate monthly DSO calculations for the Credit manager to review
· Record customer payments on a daily basis in a consistently accurate and timely manner.
· Identify and resolve payment discrepancies.
· Assist with audit requests as needed.
· Arrange placement of accounts with third party collections.
· Assist with collections, account reconciliations, and other A/R tasks as needed.
· Monitor and address credit card chargebacks.
· Build strong collaborative working relationships with members of our sales, finance and accounting teams.
- Strong analytic, account reconciliation, and problem solving skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookup, etc).
- A team player with strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years B2B credit analysis, cash application, and collection experience.
- Familiarity with Dun & Bradstreet and Experian credit reporting.
- Experience with accounting systems (Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus)
- Experience working effectively in a fast paced environment.
Read Full Job Description