We are looking for a Data Engineer who will be responsible for enhancing our measurement tool. You are passionate about all things data and tech, and have extensive knowledge of the digital space. You are accomplished in the areas of data modeling and measurement and you are ready to support the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Spark, Hive
- Scala, Python, SQL
- HDFS, S3
- PostGres, Redis, Kafka
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Build and enhance current measurement architecture
- Provide insight and guidance on new projects
- Collaborate with other engineering and data science teams to build data models
- Develop and release using agile methodologies
- 5+ years - Modeling, measuring, and analyzing data
- 5+ years - Working with Python or Scala
- 5+ years - Building and optimizing workflows on Spark, Hadoop, or other big data platforms
- Understanding of ad-tech terms and methodologies preferred
- Unlimited paid time off each year
- Company sponsored health, dental and vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Annual vacation and childcare stipends
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness classes and personal trainers to promote your well-being. Live and recorded virtual workout classes everyday + weekly yoga/pilates/wellness opportunities
- Quarterly fitness challenges
- Work from home set up provided
- 1:1 Nutrition/Food program options
- Partnership with DoorDash for meal deliveries
- Wellness (Financial Wellness, Modern Health)
- Employee Advisory Groups / Proactive Social Groups
- Pet Funds + Pet Care Savings
- 401k Plan
- Everyday discounts
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Referral Bonus
- Progressive approach to paid parental leave
- Epic personal and professional growth opportunities
We believe every human on the planet should have the option of free access to the world’s information and content. In many cases this belief is powered by a three way value exchange between a publisher producing free content, a consumer consuming it and an advertiser paying the publisher for the chance to connect with its audience. The underpinning of this value exchange relies on having an independent auditing, measurement and optimization layer to power the transaction between the advertiser and publisher.
Today the industry standard tools for advertising and media measurement and optimization are usually designed where increased personalization, higher advertising return on investment and increased publisher revenues often comes with negative trade off for consumer privacy or security risks of leaking private data. We envision a world where this doesn't have to be the case - a world where consumer privacy, security, and governance are incorporated into the fabric of the codebase while enabling the necessary business use-cases to effectively keep the world’s information and content free for everyone.
VideoAmp’s mission is to create software and data solutions to enable advertisers to accurately measure and optimize their entire portfolio of linear TV, OTT, digital and walled garden investments while empowering publishers to effectively align and monetize their audiences with the advertiser’s desired outcome in a consumer-first privacy paradigm.
Come and Join Us!