Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for our first Data Engineer to join the team. You’ll work closely with our Growth Marketing, Product and Business Development teams to collect, analyze and synchronize data from across our platform and services to help inform our product and business decisions up to the executive level.
As a Data Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Build out and maintain our data warehouse (currently on Amazon Redshift)
- Help maintain and support our data infrastructure
- Provide guidance on data architecture for tables, indices, caching strategies, etc. to help improve performance
- Collect data from various systems for analytics that will equip growth, product and executive teams with information they need to make decisions
- Help build our integration with Salesforce to equip our business development team with key sales information to work more effectively.
- Advise on user analytics implementations, sources and data management to help us better understand our user journey
- Raise the bar on data quality
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
- Experience building and maintaining data warehouses using tools such as Amazon RedShift, Snowflake, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience designing and building ETL pipelines for a variety of sources
- Experience working with a variety of APIs
- Proficient in multiple database and programming languages
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills working with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently and drive results that move the needle
- A solid understanding of information security best practices
- Ability to derive technical projects and requirements based on high level business objectives
Why work at Endpoint:
- Responsibility, autonomy, and opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description