Senior Data Analyst at Lucky Day
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:14 a.m. (PST) on Monday, September 14, 2020
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 millions — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you'll do
First and foremost, our team is intrinsically motivated and driven. We encourage each other to be curious, experiment and ask for help. Everyone has a voice - it’s who we are as a team, and it’s how we build great products.
At Lucky Day, we work closely with a nimble team to push the envelope toward outstanding user experiences. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing our Lucky Day data by working with our team as you develop, test, and create scalable data warehouses and pipelines for the first version of the product and ongoing product development.
- Define and implement business metrics and KPIs and deliver actionable analyses
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, dashboards, analyses, and roadmaps
- Partner closely with the leadership, Product, and Tech teams to drive product decisions
- Design and analyze A/B multivariate tests to drive KPI improvement
- Build high-impact dashboards and analytic tools to increase visibility on our data
- Work closely with the Product, Data Science & BI teams to design, build & test end-to-end solutions.
- And other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field such as Computer Science, Electric engineering or equivalent work
- 5+ years of experience in data management or analysis
- 5+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience working with a Business Intelligence tool (Periscope, preferably)
- Self-starter attitude and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
There’s a lot of flexibility and growth opportunity at Lucky Day. You’ll work one-on-one with your coach/mentor to set and reach goals, find new opportunities, and grow professionally and personally. At a minimum, you’ll have a meaningful impact on popular and highly visible products, influence new products, become familiar with new technology, and be able to demonstrate the results of your work.
Read Full Job Description