Senior Credit Analyst at Deluxe Entertainment
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Senior Credit Analyst . This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
This position will be responsible for the monitoring and managing of Accounts Receivable, in coordination with Group Credit Management.
- Supervise cash collection action plans for their individual portfolio.
- Lead AR Review meetings with Credit Analyst.
- Monitors/aware of credit limits and related Work In Progress and makes recommendations to Group Credit Management regarding potential risk.
- Reports at risk collection activity to Group Credit Management, as needed.
- Contribute to implementing Cash Collection Procedures.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders in the case of client escalations.
- Maintain/grow client relationships in a positive manner.
- Provide Group Credit Management with reporting, as needed.
- Operates with the highest level of professionalism (both external customers and internal departments).
- Works directly with 3rd party collection agency.
- Inform the Manager, Credit and Collections of any objectives not being met due to performance and, or other factors
- Analyze performance trends, implement plans for improvement, and communicate results to Group Credit Management.
- SAP experience required.
- BS or BA degree required.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships, motivate and inspire.
- 3-4 years of Credit & Collections Experience.
- Advanced excel skills which includes the use of pivot tables.
- Proficient with MS Word and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to interact with staff and upper management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution.
- Must be able to effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities during audit periods.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.