Senior Business Ops Analyst at Endpoint
| El Segundo
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:35 a.m. (PST) on Monday, January 25, 2021
Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Senior Business Operations Analyst who will be responsible for process development and Implementation of key strategic initiatives. This person will be instrumental in working with our operations team to roll out new and improved processes and workflows across the organization. They will lead cross-functional efforts to ensure that Endpoint workflows are complaint, efficient, user approved and continually optimized. This role will involve research to drive best practices for service, data collection to drive recommendations on current and future company wide processes, post-launch process refinement, documentation and establishing feedback loops for constant improvement.
As a Senior Business Operations Analyst on the Operations Team, you will use your skills to:
- To create, implement, optimize, document and iterate on all Endpoint operational processes (across sales, product, operations and leadership)
- Design, implement and refine workflows to support am OKR driven operational environment
- Provide process expertise and guidance to the Operational, Sales and Technology Staff and the Leadership Team at large
- Work with Analytics to provide requirements and guidance to build operational reports and dashboards around operational productivity
- Implement new processes with appropriate feedback loops to document and appropriately action
- Work with Leadership to ensure all state regulations are considered, documented and implemented in all market specific process design
- Collaborate with the Expansion team, Sales, Product and Operational Leadership to ensure that a post launch feedback loop is established to review and potentially refine established SOPs, To-Dos, product offerings and processes within each new market
- Collaborate with Ops Leadership to produce high quality training materials for the Operations team.
- Work with Product Teams to test and document all new process releases in operational systems like Resware, Opsware and Zendesk.
- Work autonomously in a distributed team across multiple time zones.
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 3+ years in title and escrow or similar field
- 2+ years in project or product management, consulting, business operations or operations management.
- Passion for process improvement and implementation
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to listen, build trust and solicit information from key stakeholders and domain experts
- Strategic thinking skills and ruthless about finding efficiencies
- Self starter and ability to remain focused in a fast changing environment
- Working in a distributed team environment across multiple-zones
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office , fully stocked snack bar and team lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description