Senior Business Intelligence Analyst at Boulevard
| Greater LA Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:27 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, December 1, 2020
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who addresses complex questions and helps identify key metrics to drive data-driven decision making. We’re looking for someone with strong business acumen and enthusiasm for new technology to help our teams reach solutions on high-priority technical issues. The ideal candidate will demonstrate success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of our software. The BI Analysts will directly interact with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to understand reporting needs and works to deliver reporting, dashboards, and analysis.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to obtain information for ad-hoc/routine reporting and analysis needs
- Develop dashboards that provide a clear view of the business by visually translating complex data into actionable insights
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis that provides meaningful insights and synthesized recommendations to support informed decision-making
- Monitor published information regularly and follow-up timely when corrections are necessary to ensure reporting accuracy and integrity at all time
- Predict modeling techniques to drive business growth and generate accurate revenue forecasts
- Apply a broad range of analytical techniques to identify critical business trends and insights by exploiting big data
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to drive product decisions, define and implement business metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable analyses
- A quantitatively focused education (BS in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 3-7 years experience in Business Intelligence, Business/Data Analyst roles
- Experience with SQL and Excel
- Efficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience developing reports and dashboards utilizing BI visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc.)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Python
- Prior experience at a tech start-up
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Read Full Job Description