Senior Business Analyst, Revenue Systems at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst, Revenue Systems to join Procore’s Revenue Operations team. In this role, you’ll help deliver projects focused on optimizing and automating the lead-to-order process. You’ll use your knowledge of business processes and KPIs along with technology to solve business problems, leveraging technology and data-driven insights to define a scalable future state vision and define measurable success metrics. Successful candidates are passionate about creating positive customer experiences and can produce inventive solutions to ensure our teams make decisions with confidence.
This position will report to our Senior Manager, Revenue Systems and has the opportunity to work remotely from any US location or be based in one of our US offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our order-to-renewal process and the functions and technologies it touches
- Identify, document, and drive prioritization of project requirements to support business optimization
- Ensure each project has defined success criteria that can be measured using reporting and analytical deliverables
- Document current and future state business and system process flows
- Ideate and refine proposed solutions that meet project goals and objectives
- Partner with the project manager, stakeholders, business systems analysts, and engineers to deliver on-time and on-budget projects
- Develop (and potentially execute) scripts for user acceptance testing that reflect all project requirements
- Help Procore scale our efforts through formal business analysis and project management
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience and 5+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role working with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Comprehensive understanding of the intersection of technology, data, and business process
- Experience with visual modeling, process mapping, value stream mapping, and process improvement. Using tools such as Visio or Lucidchart is a plus
- Ability to work backwards from stakeholder needs to design and operationalize relevant system processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface and influence decision-makers at all levels
- Ability to work against tight timelines; Project management experience is a plus
- Basic or intermediate SQL skills; Advanced knowledge of relational database structured data is a plus
- Working expertise and understanding of the B2B revenue cycle process and familiarity with a SaaS customer journey
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.