Senior Analytics Lead
SENIOR ANALYTICS LEAD, CENTERFIELD
The Analytics & Data Science team at Centerfield Media is looking for a highly-motivated, independent Senior Analytics Manager to join our growing organization.
Centerfield is an AI-powered marketing services company serving Fortune 500 companies in telecommunications, residential services, media and business services. Our technology platform, Dugout, powers our end-to-end solution by connecting online ad impressions all the way through an offline sale at a call center or through an online purchase.
The Analytics & Data Science Team at Centerfield is responsible for descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, automated reporting and AI-powered solutions that maximize marketing performance and profitability for our clients. Some of the problems we work on include media buying, lead scoring, workforce management, speech analytics and agent performance.
The Senior Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across product, business operations, sales and marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions in areas such as speech analytics, automated reporting and sales optimization. This position will require synthesizing business requirements into actionable, automated reports and insights. It will also require using data-driven insights to develop improvements in business process, systems and profitability.
This position requires excellent business acumen and communication skills and the ability to work with business leaders to deep-dive analytics problems and develop data-driven solutions. The top candidate naturally dives deep to drive business through data insights and is passionate about socializing actionable insights.
Centerfield has been awarded a Los Angeles Best Places to Work 2014-Present, and named one of Inc5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. Located at the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista, Centerfield has built its company culture around a fun work environment and participation in charitable events. See more at http://www.centerfield.com/
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient in SQL, with a proven ability to create ad-hoc queries for various reporting purposes.
- Strong Excel skills, including deep understanding of advanced formulas, pivot tables and charting/graphing capabilities.
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
- Strong communication skills and experience leading and coordinating broad business reviews.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Experience in Speech Analytics
- Expert in SQL
- Experience with R, Python and/or advanced statistical packages.
- Competitive salary, and bonus program
- 401K match – Fully Vested Day 1
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Toro the Bull Dog Mascot and Everyone’s Friend
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)