Senior Analytics Engineer at Artera (Greater LA Area, CA or Remote)
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera's Data team is looking for a talented Senior Analytics Engineer. In this role, you will be primarily working with product managers, data engineers and data scientists to develop and evolve Artera's strategic reporting products, both for internal and external customers, while continuing to improve upon the data infrastructure and pipelines to make it more robust and scalable.
Tech stack involves Postgresql, Matillion, Snowflake and Looker and remains open to others as we continue to evolve with scale. This role ideally comes with a keen interest in future-oriented system thinking, and flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a fluid startup environment is must-have.
- Build data Looker explores and dashboards, working extensively with data scientists and product to ship data products for external and internal audience
- Implement self-service data layer(s) for internal and external use cases with clear, consistent and up-to-date documentations
- Quality assure data products from self-service layer to dashboards
- Work with machine learning scientists and engineers to build and maintain feature extraction pipeline for model training and inference generation
- BS or above in quantitative field
- 7+ years of full-time experience in implementing and delivering data reports and self-service data product
- Strong experience with modern data stack tools (Snowflake, Fivetran, Matlillion, Looker etc)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, ideally AWS
- Expert skills at SQL and proficiency in other programming languages, ideally Python
- Great communication skills and business mindset
- Tool agnostic and proven agility in picking up new skills quickly
- Experience working in the US healthcare industry, with understanding of healthcare data standards such as HL7, FHIR
- Experience with dbt
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$128,00 - $187,000
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at Artera Instagram (@artera_io) to hear from our employees about working at Artera.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.