What you’ll do:
- Lead financial planning, analysis & reporting process.
- Support operational, financial, variance and trending analysis for key performance drivers and metrics across Cie Digital Labs, its enterprise clients, and its startup prospects.
- Interpret analysis and results to articulate actionable recommendations to maximize performance, profitability and ensure all goals are achieved.
- Assist in the development of operating dashboards, business intelligence tools.
- Create reporting package to include financial, operational, and performance metrics for each functional team/project.
- Desire to proactively engage with colleagues and business partners to identify opportunities for revenue generation, cost savings, and process improvements.
- Partner with the Accounting team to book accruals, reclassifications, and other journal entries as part of the monthly close process to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial results
- Assist in the preparation of business review presentations, the annual budget and board support documents for internal and external publication.
- Partner with business, vendors, IT and other stakeholders to understand needs, document requirements and deliver solutions.
- Support ad-hoc analysis and reporting needs.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 5 years of related financial, data, and/or business analysis experience
- Analytical mindset with the ability to think creatively and deal with complexity and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and helpful in solving problems and issues.
- Understanding of finance/accounting principles, concepts, and practices.
- Understanding of digital media business models, preferred.
Read Full Job Description