SEM Media Buyer
Have you ever built and marketed your own website? Successful or not, we want to talk to you about joining the high-growth internet marketing industry in a challenging, data-driven strategic role with unlimited compensation upside.
Centerfield develops intelligent digital advertising technology focused on real time biddable media which enables targeting and acquisition of high performing, high life time value customers for its clients across numerous industries. The Company’s sophisticated marketing technology platform leverages Big Data and optimizes each part of the customer acquisition process from initial view through offline sale in real time for the highest possible return on advertising spend. We are looking to fill entry-level positions on our media buying team with top math and engineering quant-minded talent.
Centerfield is seeking Search Engine Media Buying Associates. Centerfield’s SEM team spends millions in advertising dollars every month driving visitors to our nationally recognized clients’ websites and our internally owned properties. We’ll train you on the ins-and-outs of scaling high-volume search campaigns, funnel optimization, and maximizing profit through online advertising on Google Adwords and Microsoft Bing Ads buys. Think hedge fund trading meets strategic consulting.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have a strong history of academic achievement at a top university, evidence of a competitive spirit, superior math skills and a dedication to seeking responsibility and success in their career.
This role will appeal to the candidate seeking a position that requires critical thinking and strategy, as well as real responsibility you won’t find in most entry-level roles. This is not a 9-to-5 job, you’ll be working on major ad campaigns with large amounts of ad spend that require monitoring when outside of the office, too. You’ll work closely for a very profitable company under proven internet executives with over 100 years combined experience driving significant profit online.
· Elite academic background as a student at a prestigious university, degree in math, statistics or engineering preferred.
· Ability to analyze complex data sets and think dynamically.
· Career-driven with an outstanding work ethic.
· Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills required.
· Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced, rapidly-changing
· Strong proficiency with computers.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills along with presentation skills.
· Advanced Excel knowledge is a plus, though we can train you.
· Excited to work for a progressive company in a rapidly expanding industry.
This is a full-time salaried position with comprehensive benefits and commission upside. Potential to earn over $100,000 annually.