Search Engine Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented SEM Manager who will increase revenue and profit from search marketing through traffic acquisition, optimized spending and increased conversion rates. This candidate will be responsible for utilizing MediaAlpha's platform to track site performance, traffic, revenue, and profit in order to understand and improve campaign performance.
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing traffic through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) search optimization.
- Campaign creation across Google, Bing and Yahoo Gemini.
- Diligently track and report all SEM media activities.
- Monitor media buys to maximize traffic and sales.
- Analyze website strategies and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the media mix.
- Create and review daily, weekly, and monthly advertiser quality performance.
- Conducting research and reports on key developments and SEM industry news.
- Extensive understanding of the PPC SEM marketplace.
- Experience with online tracking and analytics tools (Google Adwords and Analytics).
- Understanding of search attribution across multiple touch points.
- Holistic knowledge of SEM space and match type / keyword dimensions across all devices.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to survey raw data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who can take initiative on all media driven projects.
- Strong Excel proficiency (pivot tables, V lookups, data manipulation).
- B.S. or B.A. required.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program participation.
- High quality health and dental care plans with no employee contributions and zero deductibles (in network). Flexible spending account.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401K company contribution program (after one year).
- Professional training and education reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership).