Revenue Data Support Analyst at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Revenue Data Support Analyst to join Procore’s Revenue Insights and Analytics team. In this role, you will serve as the frontline for data requests to Revenue Operations. You will resolve data requests within an acceptable service level agreement timeframe and provide best practice recommendations to the Revenue organization. You’ll partner closely with Revenue Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Finance to ensure their data needs are sufficiently covered or triaged.
This position will report to our Manager of Revenue Insights and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or be based in one of our U.S. offices.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide frontline support to the Revenue organization on needs including but not limited to report development, data analysis, providing support for available data solutions, assessing data issues, etc.
- Help develop enhancements into existing reports and dashboards in conjunction with BI Developers
- Support efforts that relate to data cleansing and mass data uploads
- Maintain an inventory of critical reports needed by the Revenue organization
- Support report rationalization exercises on a regular basis to minimize redundancies in the Revenue reports inventory
- Provide recommendations where reporting content or reporting processes can be improved upon
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
To be an ideal candidate for this position, you must love to solve complex problems, have a passion for data and analytics in support of driving business decisions, and are comfortable working with leaders and stakeholders of all levels. In this role, you will be highly collaborative, working cross-functionally to identify opportunities for improvement, efficiency, and scale.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related technical field
- 1+ years of experience working as a business analyst in operations supporting Revenue teams (Sales, CS, Marketing). Experience in SaaS preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and self-directed
- Ability to solve work independently, solve complex and ambiguous problems, and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to synthesize and present data to business audiences of all levels
- Data-driven with excellent problem solving, analytical, and research skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Tableau required
- Knowledge of Salesforce, SQL (Snowflake preferred), and data warehousing preferred
- Project management skills favored
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.