Project Analyst at WELL Health
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL Health is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and #133 on Deloitte’s 2021 Technology Fast 500. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
WELL’s Professional Services Organization is looking for a Project Analyst to aid in the successful deployment of WELL’s messaging suite.
You will coordinate project efforts for our Marquis market. Project Analysts partner with Project Managers to deliver on operational build items for in-flight projects. They help gather requirements, complete builds and partner with Project Managers on a successful project launch. You’ll work with Project Managers to guide some of WELL’s most strategically important clients, laying the foundations for long term partnerships.
This is an exciting role for someone that is looking for a fast-paced environment, and who is passionate about improving overall patient experience. We have a strong track record of Project Analyst alumni moving onto different areas of the company; this role leads nicely into growth opportunities into Project Management, Product Management, Account Management, Support, or Technical roles.
- Document and track all open project related needs internally
- Master WELL’s product suite to serve as a superuser coach
- Manage project materials to ensure successful deployment
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on scope and within budget
- Contribute to continuous process enhancement and standardization
- BA or BS from an accredited 4-year university (or equivalent work experience) (STEM degree a plus)
- 0-1 years of experience working hands-on with a SaaS product
- Self-motivated, driven individual who takes full ownership of solving problems; strong analytical problem solving skills
- Enjoys diving into technical concepts; desire to start a career in a technical field
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of digital tools and platforms for Project Management
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with JIRA and/or a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience creating software user training materials
- Startup experience
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. This role is remote and open to anyone based in the United States. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc) to hear from our employees about working at WELL.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. WELL Health is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that WELL Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. WELL Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.