What you’ll do…
- Assist the Procurement Lead with all stages of the procurement process and work cross-functionally with the Design and Operations teams.
- Manage weekly supplier communication channels in order to stay on top of all outstanding orders.
- Prepare and draft purchase orders and upload corresponded shipment data into our tools.
- Develop and implement new procurement and sourcing strategies, aligning with industry new and best practices.
- Analyze and manage vendor performance, while holding current vendors accountable to SLAs and AvantStay standards.
- Work cross-functionally with our Operations team to manage inventory and ensure orders are placed on time to support forecasted demand, maintain healthy inventory levels, and support growth.
- Oversee the timely management and execution of orders, ensuring that status updates and order deliveries are communicated to the appropriate Field Operations point of contact.
- Support with the development of strategies to select the best products for homes.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or a related field
- 3 years experience of procurement experience; experience in real estate, property management, or short-term rentals a plus
- Experience communicating and negotiating with a full catalog of domestic and international vendors
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as experience working with third-party procurement management software, ideally NetSuite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to navigate and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and fluency with Excel or Google Sheets required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with little oversight
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $60,000-$65,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties