Who We Are:
Reformation is a fast-growing company that proves fast fashion and sustainability can coexist. With both our HQ and our own factory based in Los Angeles, we combine stylish, vintage-inspired designs with sustainable practices. We release limited-edition collections every week on our website and in our 20 brick and mortar stores.
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
The Planning Analyst is responsible for the management and planning of all raw goods for the business (fabric, trim) as well as functioning as planning support for finished goods under the guidance of the greater planning team. This role is highly collaborative and partners closely with a variety of cross functional teams. This position will join the Reformation Planning and Merchandising team.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with supply chain and production team to plan fabric and trim buys
- Under the direction of the greater planning team, reforecast & update the fabric OTB, ensuring appropriate stock levels are maintained and desired ending inventory levels are achieved.
- Manage and maintain trim inventory reports, analyze inventory weekly while recommending buys as needed
- Under the direction of the greater planning team, create monthly/quarterly fabric development plans based on analysis of prior performance and current fabric trends for the print design team
- Place fabric buys based off various factors - OTB needs as well as special requests
- Work closely with the Merchandising, Planning, Design and Purchasing teams to collaborate and execute fabric and trim strategies, understand and incorporate retail product strategies into plans, and support planning for entire business as needed
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and recaps for Fabric, Trim
- Manage the digital company fabric wall
- Ad hoc reports, projects and analysis, for both raw goods and finished goods as needed
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience - prior experience in raw goods planning and analysis a plus
- Strong Analytical and Math Skills
- Strong Excel Knowledge
- Ability to deal successfully with complexities of an expanding organization
Who You Are:
- You are a go- getter; you are competitive and have a natural drive to get things done
- You are super smart with strong problem solving skills
- You love product and completely get the Reformation customer
- You are scrappy and can do a lot without extensive resources
- Your colleagues love working with you and your manager loves having you on the team
- You can set targets and manage a cross-functional effort to achieve those targets
- You motivate others; you communicate clearly; you inspire your coworkers.
- You are a collaborative, hard working, problem solver, who leads by example.
- You don’t understand 9 to 5
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You are a proven leader that can manage, influence, and inspire individuals of varied backgrounds
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
- 401K with company match
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Some light reading - Forbes, Eco-Age, Fast Company