Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.Planner:
The Planner is responsible for the management and planning of all raw good for the business (fabric, trim) as well as planning for the Vintage store. This role is highly collaborative and partners closely with a variety of cross functional teams. This position will join the Reformation Planning and Merchandising team
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with supply chain and production team to plan fabric and trim buys
- Develop, plan and forecast the fabric OTB, ensuring appropriate stock levels are maintained
- Develop, plan and forecast the Vintage OTB, working closely with the Vintage store buying/sourcing team giving buy guidance by category weekly
- Manage and maintain trim inventory reports, analyze inventory weekly while recommending buys as needed
- Create monthly/quarterly fabric development plans based on analysis of prior performance and current fabric trends for the print design team
- Place fabric buys based off various factors - OTB needs as well as special requests
- Work closely with the Merchandising, Planning and Purchasing teams to collaborate and execute fabric and trim strategies, understand and incorporate retail product strategies into plans
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and recaps for Fabric, Trim and the Vintage business
- Manage the company fabric wall
- Act as liaison to Vintage team
- Ad hoc reports, projects and analysis.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of experience - prior experience in raw goods planning and analysis
- Strong Analytical and Math Skills
- Strong Excel Knowledge
- Ability to deal successfully with complexities of an expanding organization
Who You Are:
- You are a go- getter; you are competitive and have a natural drive to get things done
- You are super smart with strong problem solving skills
- You love product and completely get the Reformation customer
- You are scrappy and can do a lot without extensive resources
- Your colleagues love working with you and your manager loves having you on the team
- You can set targets and manage a cross-functional effort to achieve those targets
- You motivate others; you communicate clearly; you inspire your coworkers.
- You are a collaborative, hard working, problem solver, who leads by example.
- You don’t understand 9 to 5
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You are a proven leader that can manage, influence, and inspire individuals of varied backgrounds
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Some light reading - Forbes, Fashionista and Business of Fashion