Online Marketing Analyst (Entry Level) at Advertise Purple
About Advertise Purple:
Rated by Inc. as a 2019 Best Work Place and 2018 Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Company, Advertise Purple is an ad agency focusing on the most exciting and progressive area of online marketing today: affiliate. The E-Commerce industry is at the beginning of a paradigm shift in the way online businesses diversify their marketing portfolios and acquire customers; more and more are turning away from the antiquated model of Google advertising and directing their focus toward the affiliate space. AdPurp is here to grab their hand and help them navigate the unknown into the promised land of profitability. We have a suite of propriety software tools, 15,093 affiliate partnerships, and loads and loads of data to assist. Our current customer base, which is where you come in, spans the gamut of online companies ranging from $10 million/yr online furniture dealers to $4 billion publicly traded tech giants. Our customers love the work we do, our affiliates love the brands we bring them, and we love, well we just love everyone involved!
Cool Things You’ll Do
Get ready to lose the tie, grab a coffee at the local beach cafe, throw on some sandals, and strategize client acquisition with a small group of leading, award-winning online marketers and tech developers (AKA colleagues). Don’t get too comfortable, though, because with great working environment comes serious responsibility, decision making, and company collaboration.
Responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and current campaigns.
- Primary responsibilities:
- Examine a campaign's return on investment.
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Complete concept-testing for new products.
- Perform extensive market research.
- Determine brand perceptions and reputations.
- Evaluate market penetration.
- Develop groups and solicit customer feedback.
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships.
- Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability.
- Create databases and capture market data.
- Analyze competitors.
- Assess client's promotional needs.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Develop sales strategies in tandem with marketing department.
- Meet with clients to ascertain marketing goals.
- Create questionnaires and surveys.
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Offer insights about product potentials.
- Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
- Must live in 15 mile radius of Santa Monica, CA
- UNLIMITED PAID vacation, health benefits, 401k match, catered lunches, office perks.
- Starting base salary of $65,000