Monetization Manager at Pluto TV
About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
Working on the Monetization team, the Monetization Manager is responsible for looking at Pluto TV’s ad revenue platform holistically, and executing on the day-to-day tasks needed to drive existing and new initiatives to improve revenue, both short- and long-term.
This role reports to the VP, Monetization.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Understanding the architecture of an entire ad stack, from events to reporting and familiarity with the larger ad ecosystem. You should be able to tell the whole story of an impression, from event to report.
- Working with cross-functional teams (ie Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales) and independently lead and drive multiple revenue platform initiatives to completion.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- You know ad tech - Deep understanding of ad monetization at scale, including both demand & supply side, programmatic (Header Bidding, PMP, SSP, RTB, etc.)
- You know data - Deep understanding of data as it relates to ad tech, including event triggers, KPIs, data collection, ETL, aggregation, reporting, analysis, visualization.
- You play with data - Strong command of Excel and SQL; data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, etc) experience is a plus.
- You play with others - Proven cross-functional experience, particularly with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing groups in a software development company.
- You’ve played the game - 4+ years of experience working in an ad tech company is preferred, particularly in an ad ops, yield ops, or product manager role.