Knowledge Program Specialist
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Knowledge Program Specialist is responsible for enhancing knowledge services to the global organization through improved content and process management. This high-impact role will strengthen DV’s go-to market, sophisticated how we share and store information, and reduce inefficiencies in how we work. The Global Knowledge Program Specialist will collaborate with regional DV Knowledge counterparts in Berlin and Tokyo and report to DV’s Global Knowledge Lead in Manhattan Beach. This person must work well in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high customer service orientation and the flexibility to support teams in different disciplines and industries.
In this role you will:
- Content Management
- Manage content capture of DV’s launched venture portfolio, collecting venture summary information for use in vignettes, product demos, and aggregate reporting
- Publish revisions to key business development resources used by DV’s global sales force
- Document and maintain Knowledge process and policy content in Confluence
- Enforce standards of confidentiality, sharing, and data management for venture and people data used in internal comms, proposal building, and liaising with BCG Knowledge
- Apply metadata to aid in enterprise search across multiple platforms
- Process Management
- Own the quarterly cadence of assessing DV’s enterprise taxonomy including making updates and communicating those to relevant stakeholders
- Generate monthly Confluence usage and content analytics reports for internal leadership
- Work with DV’s knowledge champion network to support Egnyte folder structures and Confluence pages to meet the needs of teams across departments and geographies
- Coach and support staff for self-service use of DV and BCG knowledge resources
- Special Projects
- Contribute to company intranet strategy and manage enhancements in Confluence
- Collaborate with Information Security & Compliance and Legal teams to support DV’s compliance with international data laws such as GDPR, PDPA, and CCPA
You should have:
- 1-3 years in a role facilitating knowledge sharing through effective technology and process management
- A technical aptitude in systems administration and agile project management tools including Confluence, Jira, AirTable or Miro
- Working knowledge of Google and Microsoft Suites
- Experience using remote or single sign-on tools including Okta, Egnyte and Active Directory
- Familiarity working with data cleansing, categorization, analysis, and visualization
- The ability to bring clarity to ambiguous or changing business situation and an ability to manage multiple parallel tasks
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.