Ecommerce Data Coordinator (FFF Style) at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is one of the world's fastest growing ecommerce and digital media companies, delivering everything a woman needs to feel great from the inside out -- both digitally and physically through our seasonal subscription box and lifestyle membership. We are seeking an Ecommerce Data Coordinator to help support our new Style Business. Launched as a pilot early last year, the Style program has since become a coveted new offering of the FabFitFun membership with significant potential for customer and business impact at scale.
This coordinator will work to proactively fill in data gaps that exist throughout or organization and focus on researching industry standards for fashion product-based data and setting processes to update that data for both past and current products. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is detail-oriented and up-to-date with current consumer and fashion trends and is looking for a position that marries their love of fashion and a love for data. This person will work closely with our fashion buying and development teams and Data Science teams.
What you’ll do:
- Research industry standards for apparel metadata
- Develop clear processes for collection and storage of this data
- Work with the Apparel Merchandising team to correctly and consistently tag new products and establish metadata tagging processes for scale.
- Collaborate with Operations, Product Development, and Product management teams to ensure consistency in Product meta-tagging
- Explore website resources to find metadata tagging for product SKUs that are listed in other ecommerce sites
- Research PIM (Product information management) systems to build common Product taxonomy for FabFitFun
- Work with the Data Science team to create QA processes and start rudimentary analysis
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandise Planning, Apparel Buying, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent is required
- At least one year of Merchandising, Retail, or eCommerce experience
- Basic knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter mindset with ability to take on projects with little direction
- Strong attention to detail
What you’ll get:
- Ability to work with multiple high functioning teams to help better curate products for seasonal boxes
- Opportunity for a data enthusiast to experiment and pioneer new frontiers in the lifestyle space
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store